Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Thanks - I confirmed that the exhaust/corrosion issue was repaired (with receipt).

Any thoughts on price.. hard to find similar examples to compare against.

careful if it’s an 2003 era F225 motor. I did the exhaust Corrosion kit on mine spending the $3k and it still rusted thru the block at the thermostat. Mine had 850 hours. Ran great till it didn’t one day.

Thanks - I confirmed that the exhaust/corrosion issue was repaired (with receipt).

Any thoughts on price.. hard to find similar examples to compare against.
It is well priced, so much so I would look at it very closely. Just search craigslist by choosing power and 19-23 feet on the left hand side. Nothing with dual four stroke power of that size and a brand name under 30k I would bet. It could be an expensive boat to own with older power and a steel? trailer but so could any boat off warranty.

It is well priced, so much so I would look at it very closely. Just search craigslist by choosing power and 19-23 feet on the left hand side. Nothing with dual four stroke power of that size and a brand name under 30k I would bet. It could be an expensive boat to own with older power and a steel? trailer but so could any boat off warranty.

$50K with motors

Back