Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

its like bolting a bunch of expensive crap on a jeep and then expecting for it to be worth more.

lol. not really.
yep its my boat. guess what i added to it this week ? A tender with quicksail and bbq and a new anchor winch system for $4K lol.
ive now got 100 hrs on the engine so the posting is a bit old. mostly put on there not because i really intended to sell it but if someone was interested in dumping cash onto it i'd be willing to sell for a reasonable profit, just because the systems integration alone is worth a chunk of change in terms of labor if you were to retrofit another boat with it commercially.
usually i strip my boats of electronics/other stuff before i trade them in to the dealer for slightly below market price and buy a brand new one every couple of years.
About 35% of the electronics came from my old boat before i traded it in for the KF. So the 7" screen, sonar, electrical system, wifi, network etc came from my old boat. i added on a used 12" screen from a sailboat after reflashing the firmware to powerboat settings, added new halo 20+ radar, forwardscan, HS60 etc.
most of the stuff i installed can be uninstalled with an angle grinder cutting thru the bolts without damaging it so it will likely come with me to my next boat on trade in and i'll move the KF back to factory specs mostly for the new owner with no chartplotter, nmea2k, sonar etc. so its not as bad as it looks lol.

Looks like a great deal but I would try to find the best marine surveyor and friend who really knows aluminum boats to sea trial it with you. Wide beam and looks like a great west coast boat but the devil is in the details. Transom, angles, welding, electrical, motor mounting. You can get a new aluminum boat from Allen Marine in Nanaimo for a little more, but it won't have the Beam and 150hp.....

lol. not really.
yep its my boat. guess what i added to it this week ? A tender with quicksail and bbq and a new anchor winch system for $4K lol..
Nice to see a passion for rigging. I agree with you, I've invested thousands in just installing and improving electronics and electrical, not to mention the cost of each piece of equipment. You should do a thread on all your upgrades, super interested on how the systems all work together. We have a Lowrance network, but haven't tried the Simrad/BG(?) screens and still figuring out transducers 5 years into having the network and moving it to boat #2. Nothing wrong with trying to make a $ kingfishers are great boat and better than some of the 20-40 year old "rebuilt" crap out there for way to much money.

Back