Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Great boat but yes underpowered. Needs 300 hp. Those 2000-2004 f225’s Yamahas are as we know at risk of internal corrosion issues. Low hours make no difference. Trade the motor in get $5k for it and buy a 300 hp for $25k differential. You’ll have an awesome boat with no power concerns for 15 years.

This right here...I have a friend with the exact same boat. He removed the pair of 150's when he bought it and installed a single 300HP, that blew up under warranty. Last time we spoke he was in the process of moving to a single 350HP. That is a heavy boat, and it is an awesome fishing platform. I'm surprised that 225HP hasn't blown its brains out already too.

I think it’s a great design. This boat is very wide, over 10 ft I believe. Excellent sport fishing boat.
do you have any idea the loss of strength in that boat with the boarding doors in the sides of the boat, transom doors are there for a reason no loss of strength

do you have any idea the loss of strength in that boat with the boarding doors in the sides of the boat, transom doors are there for a reason no loss of strength

I was referring to the walk around style. You are referring to the doors that were put in because this was originally intended to be a dive boat. I do agree about the strength being reduced with the dive doors in the sides.

What does scrap aluminum go for these days?
Sadly not as much as it used too....... That might be $1,000 worth of aluminum and the trailer is worth $5

edit, at work we just recycled 1,400 pounds of aluminum for around $600

Last edited:
Back