Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by kingblazer84, Aug 5, 2017.

1. bigdogg1

bigdogg1 Active Member

willydw likes this.
  2. BCRingo

BCRingo Well-Known Member

3. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

4. fishin solo

fishin solo Well-Known Member

BCRingo likes this.
  5. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Right. Langley. Don't trust ANYBODY from Langley!

K but seriously how come?

6. fishin solo

fishin solo Well-Known Member

Seriously there on the same level as breakwater..... google them and checkout the reviews;)

BCRingo and Rain City like this.
  7. Oly1

Oly1 Well-Known Member

Heard the same thing from more than one person. If it’s a really good deal and your friend has the funds and or his own financing, might be worth it. Just be careful.

Oly

Rain City likes this.
  8. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

I guess that's more what I'm asking. How's the price and quality of the boat?

9. Rickeoni

Rickeoni Member

How much are they asking?

10. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

11. Highliner

Highliner Well-Known Member

Robert Snyder and kingblazer84 like this.
  12. kingblazer84

kingblazer84 Well-Known Member

Zuktaylor and MRWood like this.
  13. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

I’ve fished in it with him many times. He has spent over $30k on it in the last year. Everything is new and legit.

Cmiles likes this.
  14. MadJigga

MadJigga Crew Member

With 40k into it , 30k asking seems fair to me.

15. BCROB

BCROB Active Member

Nice set up

16. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

at some point though. one would have to apply the law of diminishing return.

trophywife likes this.
  17. MadJigga

MadJigga Crew Member

Sure. 25% in one year since overhaul and new power. And.....it’s an asking price......I just think stating a value of 50% of investment based on the size of boat is off. It may be the perfect boat for someone.... not me. But I fished out of a 17’ hourston for years. Great little platform. Until it sank at the dock cause my buddy had a cheap plug in it that rotted out!

18. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

I'm not referring to depreciation though, the law of diminishing returns is where you stop putting money into something that you will never get it back out of. I know this shouldn't apply to boats at all as they are not investments per se, but with all due respect to the owner of the boat in question, I don't think putting 40K in to that particular hull is something most of us would do for the aforementioned reason.

19. brutus

brutus Well-Known Member

Whoever thinks hes getting a good return on investment on a boat needs to give his head a shake lol, all it is expensive hobby

20. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Don't tell @BCI that :eek:

BCI and brutus like this.