Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

No, I told her.
Please don’t tell her I said that

It doesn’t matter, as the guy isn’t interested in my offer of zero.

The ad details have a typo on the model (1859 vs 2859) which makes me wonder....cruise 12 knots max 17 knots? Is that right? Seems lower than I expected.

Lots of boat there for under $20,000

Yes it is a Bayliner 2859. It is low. I put on a 19 Pitch SS prop from at 17 Aluminum. It did slow it down. The boat has a lot of new things installed which the broker failed to put in his add. I put in a new toilet , LED lights, remote oil filter and wireless kicker steering. The bellows and throttle cables were just replaced as well and the kicker was just serviced with a new impeller. New sink and bathroom taps. It also comes with 2 newer downriggers and a Bimini top. I will probably put the 17 back on and see how it handles. The only reason I am selling it is because I purchased a cabin and I don't need a cabin cruiser an longer. It also is supposed to be at $18,500

Last edited:
post id: 6940714465 This looks like a good price on Vancouver Craigslist. 2007-26 Striper w/twin 150 Yamaha's. $40K

Last edited:
Tell him you’ll up the offer by 50 %, see if that helps your cause.

Oly

LOL, I still won't accept 50%, i'm going to keep her, was debating and double minded on doing the 20' or looking for a 23', I have had guys offering full price but still sitting on the fence, may not find another before the snow flies... :)

Last edited:
Lame. Clearly he doesn't know who you are.

You are absolutely correct, I do not know this kind generous gent that offered a whooping big fat ZERO, haha but if i did have the pleasures of meeting him I would still say no thank you :D

Thank you fishinforever, I made contact with the owner last week. the trailer GVRW is only 5500lbs (not legal) for the weight of the boat, the other pictures I received indicate a complete redo. Floor was replaced with what looks like just plywood, no glass. The E-Tec has around 700hrs and nothing in way of electronics...

The boat was purchased from someone in Powell River as well as the used E-Tec motor, previous owner redone the stringers so who knows the quality and workmanship, anybody's guess!

What do you guys think? is it worth it?

Last edited:
Back