Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by kingblazer84, Aug 5, 2017.

1. salmonkiller01

salmonkiller01 Well-Known Member

That 17’2 hourston looks nice

2. BCROB

BCROB Active Member

What’s even more amazing is people buy them....

walleyes likes this.
  3. Sotally Tober

Sotally Tober Active Member

4. kingblazer84

kingblazer84 Well-Known Member

5. 1marko

1marko Active Member

Buying and selling are two different things...all depends on what's available.

I really like that last one...:)

kingblazer84 likes this.
  6. MadJigga

MadJigga Active Member

There are three 23’ and one 21’ hours tons for sale on usedvic. I never seen that many at one time before!

7. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

Corey_lax likes this.
  8. bMcN

bMcN Crew Member

9. bMcN

bMcN Crew Member

10. Sotally Tober

Sotally Tober Active Member

11. Rayvon

Rayvon Well-Known Member

12. casper5280

casper5280 Well-Known Member

Seems a bit over kill, but willing to bet that it may be to rise the transom height for a longer leg motor. I did the same on a boat when I found a great deal on a extra long shaft, when I only needed a long. I didn't do the whole transom though, just went 4" on either side of splash well and straight down to the drain plug. I would be checking this one out a lot closer to see if that was the case here.

13. brutus

brutus Active Member

Soft transom cheap temporary fix would be my guess,there is a pursuit 26 on the hard in renny like that it sank twice at the dock lol before Bud had to rescue it a third time, dont think he is alowed to put it back in the drink anymore lol

14. MRWood

MRWood Well-Known Member

15. RogersonCrusoe

RogersonCrusoe Crew Member

16. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

I bought my 90 double eagle 3 years ago. and haven’t had a single issue. 29 years old.

17. Rayvon

Rayvon Well-Known Member

Oly1 likes this.
  18. CaptainMustard

CaptainMustard New Member

Unreel and Oly1 like this.
  19. Zman

Zman New Member

20. Rayvon

Rayvon Well-Known Member

This seems like a good deal to me in Salmon Arm,on Kamloops Craigslist.
    prohibited[?]

Posted 5 days ago

print
    VMAX 200 Yamaha engine for sale get the boat with it. - $11500 (Okanagan/Kamloops)

image 1 of 7
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    (google map)

condition: excellent
    engine hours (total): 55
    length overall (LOA): 18
    make / manufacturer: Malibu
    model name / number: Deep V
    propulsion type: power

17.5’ Malibu deep hull boat. One year old travel top, Bimini top with hip roof and fully enclosed soft top (paid over $4000 for tops alone). Seats 5. Kicker bracket on boat ready for a trolling engine. 200 HP Yamaha v-max engine with ONLY 55 hours (paid $20k for engine). Excellent boat for fishing, tubing and waterskiing. Motor has hydrofoil and lots of power for waterskiing. Hydraulic steering and set up for hydraulic steering for a kicker. Wired for two downriggers and includes two rod holders. Keel guard, dual batteries, fish finder/depth sounder, VFH marine radio. EZ-loader trailer with brand new tires included in package. All ready to go for summer fun and fishing. $11 500 obo. Will look at selling engine separately. With only 55 hours on this engine this engine has incredible power is a shame to separate these two. Because it’s an great fishing boat because of the deep hull but at the same time unreal for tubing and waterskiing and boarding behind. Give me a text. show contact info
    . The only reason I’m selling this boat is because I boat a big Trophy fishing boat. Kids grew up and moved out so not waterskiing with them much anymore.