Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It's official now ,no retention till July 31,maybe we should start a new thread.(Sportfishing B.C Boats for Sale) I'm keeping mine!

Honestly I can’t see it. Can’t sell a boat if there isn’t any buyers. If you have a quality boat there will be a market south of the border before flogging one up here....imo

Gilbert this is a great boat for you as it comes with all new stuff this is turn key put a bimini on it and enjoy yourself with a low cost boat to operate that is aluminum and low maintainence great starter boat
True statement... Great little boat. I’m wondering how on such a new boat, the motor is older than the hull?

Gilbert this is a great boat for you as it comes with all new stuff this is turn key put a bimini on it and enjoy yourself with a low cost boat to operate that is aluminum and low maintainence great starter boat

Looks like it has a bimini it’s folded up laid forward by the windshield.

Nice little boat and a heck of a package for the price.

True statement... Great little boat. I’m wondering how on such a new boat, the motor is older than the hull?

Probably repowered a boat before that and then put it in this hull when purchased new. We just bought an F70 and put it on our older Hourston 17’. Most likely will do the same thing down the road.

Probably repowered a boat before that and then put it in this hull when purchased new. We just bought an F70 and put it on our older Hourston 17’. Most likely will do the same thing down the road.
I’m a dum dum. Thankfully I’m good at fishing! Oh nooooo...

Here's a solid little boat @treblig It's not aluminum. you can modify the seats to fit your needs

Starting to see a lot of nice fishing boats go up for sale the last few days. sad state of affairs this is, but if your in the market for a rig should be able to find some good deals!

Back