Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’m a little biased but nice rig. I’d probably want 60 or so if I was to sell mine. Trophy should start build this one again, plus add a slightly larger version

That was my thought, I get it, it’s an expensive boat, but also strictly a guys boat or maybe a good guide boat.

It was built for a guide in Renfrew that got worried about things getting shut down long before I ever heard the rumours. Definitely a hardcore fishing machine...

It was built for a guide in Renfrew that got worried about things getting shut down long before I ever heard the rumours. Definitely a hardcore fishing machine...

Separate thread, but such a shame that people people are having to now sell set ups like this, due-to closing or possible closing fisheries.

Separate thread, but such a shame that people people are having to now sell set ups like this, due-to closing or possible closing fisheries.

I agree, I hope people remember this when they go after other sectors of our economy based on propaganda and misinformation from special interest groups based outside of Canada. Sorry, back to used boats!

This could be fun with a couple new 300 off the back

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classi...AEbk7OJ49wkEEI4BPYO9lfriNDkNqfp5DAvLKF_2LgCFI

81120560_614.jpg

That's quite the rig, someone spent a lot of money getting that unit built but by the looks of it they didn't give it much love. Like you say though could be a fun machine for the right owner.

I believe that is the boat that Silver Streak built to do the Van Isle 360 as a support boat and was the only boat that finished that year do to bad weather. Seem to remember the radar arch being ripped off and the lost all their electronics and navigation or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Back