Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Wife and I decided we are going to drive a bulldozer through our home so Im selling out and my passion for fishing will go on hold for a while.

Wife and I decided we are going to drive a bulldozer through our home so Im selling out and my passion for fishing will go on hold for a while.
Give @Rain City the boat and he will do a portion of the your home build complimentary. Don’t forget to hire me for the hardwood.
kidding obviously... but good luck with the big changes you have coming up and I like the new profile pic!

Give @Rain City the boat and he will do a portion of the your home build complimentary. Don’t forget to hire me for the hardwood.
kidding obviously... but good luck with the big changes you have coming up and I like the new profile pic!

Thanks. We have never built before so it should be an exciting experience. Hopefully all goes well.

Last edited:
That Adrenalin has been for sale for over a year. I periodically drool over it when the wife aint lookin! Boat **** for sure

00w0w_8iMstMRQ3ZI_300x300.jpg

Worst 150.000 ?
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/bod/d/25-kingfisher-2525-offshore/6709294143.html

Back