Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

that is funny i have the same boat two years newer that is getting a pod and a 150 yamaha this spring
Good price? I think so, galvanized trailer included. What length do you think the boat in the for sale ad? 17 1/2 or 18? Can you confirm that you don’t have any wood stringers? You are all composite or similar?

I’d say a reasonable price. Decent looking trailer is probably worth $500-750. Hull for 1k
I’ve never heard of a 70’s boat with composite stringers. More likely to be asbestos stringers from that era.

Good price? I think so, galvanized trailer included. What length do you think the boat in the for sale ad? 17 1/2 or 18? Can you confirm that you don’t have any wood stringers? You are all composite or similar?
looks like a 17, the one for sale is around where they went away from wood stringers. i know for sure mine does not have wood

Not to knock it but the canvas top looks like it is an aftermarket Bimini. I would pass as you would spend several thousand getting a custom top made if you wanted to keep dry and warm.

Back