Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

My friend had a 2450wa and that thing was awesome in ****** weather. I usually fish on a 20' thunderjet and the hydrasport rode like a Cadillac in the same conditions. The fuel bill was terrible though.

Hydra Sports are very nice boats. I have been on a 2010 26’ WA and was very impressed with how it handled the water. The lay out is very nice with lots of seating and amenities. I would rate it near the top of WA boats.
Yup. Agreed. I had one. It was awesome.

So here's something you don't see....ever. A ballistic submarine on Vancouver CL. Full text and photos posted below:

TK-17 Arkhangelsk Ballistic Missile Submarine - $945,000
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/vancouver-tk-17-arkhangelsk-ballistic/7221514543.html

Typhoon Class #5 ex-Soviet Navy Ballistic Missile Submarine for sale. Built/designed by Rubin 1986 under project 941, decommissioned 2006.

Partially refit 8 January–9 November 2002 at Sevmash. Conducted military exorcises with president Putin aboard in 2004. Was not refit for Bulava missile trials, slated for conduction of cruise missile testing but was instead decommissioned and sold to 3rd party. Armament control blocks disconnected.

Vessel is partially operational with 2x OK-650 pressurized water reactors which require de fueling with VV type steam turbines refit in 2004 producing 37 MW each. Decommissioned armaments include 6x forward 533mm torpedo tubes to accommodate type 53, 20x RSM-52 un operational SLBM silos with operational D-19 launch system. Equipment includes radar, active sonar, gyro stabilization, VHF/SSB radio, EPIRB, GLONASS, Viyuga (RPK-2) cruise missiles.

Dimensions:
Length: 175m
Beam: 23m
Draught: 12m
Maximum Test Depth: 400m
Capable of 27 knots submerged, 23 knots surfaced.
Total displacement of 48 000 tons submerged.

Vessel contains 5x internal pressure hulls built of titanium, aluminum plating, twin shrouded screws, large quantity of steel. High scrap value in materials. Available for sale or time charter. Repositioning available to west coast North American Ports.

TK06.jpg
TK06.jpg TK02.jpg TK03.jpg TK04.jpg TK05.jpg TK01.jpg TK09.jpg TK08.jpg TK07.jpg TK10.jpg

Back