Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Usually those boats are pretty good platforms--price is right if the outboard checks out--not familiar with the workings of those riggers--somebody on here will know them well!
I have manual Cannon dowm riggers exactly like those minus the motors and I prefer them to the Scotty manuals. That boat looks clean and a steal at 7800 if the motor isn't an anchor...

I was driving by a lot full of lake boats, ski boats, and pontoon oats, when this one caught my eye this morning. I had to have look.
Beautiful, but in the wrong town for an easy sale. Mid engine (gas), with what the dude called a jack shaft to connect the leg.
25hp kicker. Good electronics, including radar.
Someone should buy this. The ad doesn't do it justice.

http://www.rayburns.com/showroom/used-inventory/2010-albemarle-268-express-fisherman.html

I was driving by a lot full of lake boats, ski boats, and pontoon oats, when this one caught my eye this morning. I had to have look.
Beautiful, but in the wrong town for an easy sale. Mid engine (gas), with what the dude called a jack shaft to connect the leg.
25hp kicker. Good electronics, including radar.
Someone should buy this. The ad doesn't do it justice.

http://www.rayburns.com/showroom/used-inventory/2010-albemarle-268-express-fisherman.html

Damn...that's a sweet boat for sure! Those Ablemarle's are supposed to have a great ride, and top notch fit and finish. Definitely not the sort of boat you expect to see in Kelowna!

That little Wellcraft has popped up a few times over the last year. Same seller by the looks of it.

The big aluminum plate on the aluminum boat??? Ok...

Looks like they just built up the transom to fit a longer leg OB

Don't think those boats came with a 16" transom (makes zero sense), and I am pretty sure that's not a 25" leg motor. But I have read enough boat restoration threads to know that pretty much every old Starcraft has a rotted out transom. I bet the inside is mint, which is why it's not shown in any of the pics. I could be 100% wrong so who knows. Just an observation.

IMG_9903.JPG FD.JPG
boat is my friends , its here at the Nook right now ,
i kicked the tires a bit , little more than i wanted to spend , this boat is worth every dime ,
George let me skipper it last year , what an awesome fish boat , SMOOTH ride ,
few guys interested in her now , she will sell , nicest open center console on the market , period !!
this thing is a tank , what a machine ....

felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Back