Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

You couldn’t buy that new for $50k. It’s not the worst way to go if you’re looking for a boat long term. If you can get him to throw in the HP’s you’re doing pretty well.

Somebody doooo it!

Plus another $30k - $40K for used power and pod and controls, not to mention the cost to remove old power and glass work to infill keyholes... hummm :eek: Wish they weren't a "wide load" to trailer and more friendly. Very very nice boats though...! LovIt

I have some intel on these hulls. They are extremely stable. It would make an excellent fishing platform.
But
I built the timber frame gates at the North Saanich Marina for the OBMG. They have one of these boats for their work boat there. There’s happens to be filled with water. So, if this one has no leaks top side and the foam is completely dry, it could be an excellent boat. If it’s filled with water, oh my will it be a slow slug sitting very low in the water. There’s my 2 cents

I have some intel on these hulls. They are extremely stable. It would make an excellent fishing platform.
But
I built the timber frame gates at the North Saanich Marina for the OBMG. They have one of these boats for their work boat there. There’s happens to be filled with water. So, if this one has no leaks top side and the foam is completely dry, it could be an excellent boat. If it’s filled with water, oh my will it be a slow slug sitting very low in the water. There’s my 2 cents
Thanks old foam in aluminum is a nightmare. If it was in Victoria I'd run over and take a look for my friends.

Command Bridge was the term that I was familiar with for a "flying bridge" when I was a kid. Looking back it seems like "command bridge" is probably a marketing phrase cooked up by some manufacturer.

Don't you worry @Rain City we know there's only one real Commander :cool::D
You know me too well :rolleyes:

Back