Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

How 'bout a Kingfisher 3025 that sunk at the dock and might need to be repowered. Only $140,000!

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/duncan-kingfisher-3025-destination/7171546471.html

3025.jpg

2017 Kingfisher 3025 Destination and like new galvanized triple axle trailer, twin 200 Yamahas and a 9.9, forward and aft controls, bow thruster, etc, etc, Boat needs some wiring, electronics and to be repowered (or existing motors gone through - motors turn over, oils been changed, should run with a few parts, seats/cabinets/table currently out of boat and not shown in the pics but are included). *partially sunk at dock* Call for more info, priced to sell $139999 obo

How 'bout a Kingfisher 3025 that sunk at the dock and might need to be repowered. Only $140,000!

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/duncan-kingfisher-3025-destination/7171546471.html

View attachment 55508

2017 Kingfisher 3025 Destination and like new galvanized triple axle trailer, twin 200 Yamahas and a 9.9, forward and aft controls, bow thruster, etc, etc, Boat needs some wiring, electronics and to be repowered (or existing motors gone through - motors turn over, oils been changed, should run with a few parts, seats/cabinets/table currently out of boat and not shown in the pics but are included). *partially sunk at dock* Call for more info, priced to sell $139999 obo

No effing way, so I'd love to hear the story on this one...went fishing with the bros, someone left the seacock open, sank boat halfway, then decided on the ferry home its better to sell this thing at a massive loss then file an insurance claim? Not that I would ever want a boat that's seen the wrong side of the water but the intrigue is killing me...

No effing way, so I'd love to hear the story on this one...went fishing with the bros, someone left the seacock open, sank boat halfway, then decided on the ferry home its better to sell this thing at a massive loss then file an insurance claim? Not that I would ever want a boat that's seen the wrong side of the water but the intrigue is killing me...

i always want to know how boats are sunk at the dock. even more so when i own a kingfisher.

Yeah, I agree. Makes me think they didn't have insurance...

Back