Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by kingblazer84, Aug 5, 2017.

1. RogersonCrusoe

RogersonCrusoe Crew Member

Arjento likes this.
  2. jcon12

jcon12 New Member

Steplift and kaelc like this.
  3. Silbee

Silbee New Member

Yes I just drove by it from the water heading into the Launch at the Prestige. It looks a bit older Dark Blue hull with a Hardtop and I believe the price was $23,500.

kaelc likes this.
  4. JAC

JAC Well-Known Member

haha go to the okanagan or Shuswap it’s crazy. I don’t mind lack of skill. What gets me is the lack of etiquette.

BCROB and kingblazer84 like this.
  5. kingblazer84

kingblazer84 Well-Known Member

6. brutus

brutus Well-Known Member

I run a 1992 250 sportsman, the thing is a tank, hand laid heavy glass boat, not sure about this one

7. sasqman

sasqman Crew Member

Stizzla likes this.
  8. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

Probably goes fast as heck. I have small/medium floater jacket and pants you will need to keep warm 10 months a year, but even then rain will be a pain. Budget for a 10-20k repower but it might run loud and well for as long as you own the boat. I like a well fitting canvas top with full sides and windshield connects which are expensive to build custom. Get a survey.

9. DuroBoat

DuroBoat Active Member

Glad you chimed in about your boat.. I just sold a nice 17' lifetimer that I didn't post on this website (even though I'm a member and constant surfer of Sportsfishingbc) because i didn't want all the negative comments and feedback.

10. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

I would bottom paint it navy blue, put a Seattle Seahawks logo on it and call it the rusty Willy

casper5280 likes this.
  11. BCROB

BCROB Active Member

lined up kekuli hill yesterday and the weekend isn't even here yet........

12. kingblazer84

kingblazer84 Well-Known Member

13. Rayvon

Rayvon Well-Known Member

I'm sure that's my old neighbors boat in Deep Cove,it was used more as a party boat than fishing running in Saanich Inlet ,Sidney area.I have to agree,it's better than a boston whaler at least in that size.I'd look at it myself if it had different power.

Steplift and kaelc like this.
  14. cracked_ribs

cracked_ribs Well-Known Member

Right, I follow you now. The next pic is of the bilge, with a transducer mounted on the bottom and there was some talk about that. The battery switch on the floor is a terrible idea, though, although I can't tell from that pic if it's in the bilge; I don't think that's the case.

15. leftcoast

leftcoast Well-Known Member

16. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

That's the bilge picture number 6, motor mount bolt on the wall above. Shudder, memories of paying for a mechanical and the salesman at Sherwood coming out and showing me how wrong things were rigged. It shouldn't a be a salesman figuring this stuff out! Getting everything sorted only took 12 months to 5 years. Electrical and Electronics are whole subset of Marine Maintenance, ABYC is the standard and only a few have that standard in BC...I'm off topic. https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/north-saanich-campion-explorer/7168082976.html

17. Steplift

Steplift Active Member

I had a 21’ Wellcraft I can’t say enough about that boat. I was lucky to have it being new to saltwater boating it was definitely better than I was. Great hulls make for an enjoyable ride and experience.

Attached Files:

18. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Well-Known Member

19. Toba

Toba Active Member

20. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

Was there an affordable Hourston 26 with an outboard posted here a few weeks ago? Former guide boat? Just trying to find it. Thanks