Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by kingblazer84, Aug 5, 2017.

1. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

dmurph and Thunder21 like this.
  2. Toba

Toba Active Member

3. JAC

JAC Well-Known Member

I have been on the 28 it’s a nice boat and really a big boat with room to sleep 4 or more

dmurph likes this.
  4. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

5. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

As much as I love my C-dory the 190k CAD it would likely cost to get her home would get you a nice loaded 30 foot Commander likely with a tender. Dang exchange rate, transaction fees, shipping and taxes. Make my buddies, new to him, 40 foot Bayliner mothership with twin diesels look like a steal.

6. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

7. drpower

drpower Active Member

8. Pineapple Express

Pineapple Express Well-Known Member

Gong Show and brutus like this.
  9. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

Here is the manufacture. http://www.whiskeycreekmarine.ca

Open head, reminds me of commercial fishing and using a bucket in the 90's. Oh what we get for 75k these days!

10. MRWood

MRWood Well-Known Member

For
    For $75K & 80K it would be nice to be able to sleep on the boat :cool:

11. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Well-Known Member

Let's buy these boats and flip them soon as we can. Asking 65,000 a month ago: https://vancouver.craigslist.org/bnc/boa/d/delta-central-aluminium-boat/7133635742.html

Yes, lodge boats, the Salmon Rock is a Cope hull with owner designed modifications.

12. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Well-Known Member

13. Pearl dog

Pearl dog Active Member

14. Unreel

Unreel Well-Known Member

15. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

BCROB, DuroBoat and Pineapple Express like this.
  16. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

17. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

MRWood likes this.
  18. Toba

Toba Active Member

Not sure
    Not sure but I believe this boat was for sale for a long time about last year and it was a inboard v6 for about 28k. Looks like a newer pod and doghouse cover which makes me think it is the same boat. Trying to recoup his podding which you'll never do. Anyone else remember that one?

19. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

By using a used motor I’ll say he’s trying to recoup plus profit $10-15k. Look at walleyes and cannonballs boats In that price range. Not even in the same league.