Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by kingblazer84, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Well-Known Member

Not the best market timing either....

hippaisland and Stizzla like this.
  2. JAC

JAC Well-Known Member

Overpriced I doubt it will sell. You can buy a brand new thunder jet with a trailer for a few bucks more. I think it’s 15k over priced in my opinion

3. Pineapple Express

Pineapple Express Well-Known Member

When it was listed at $46k I thought it was a nice boat at a fair price. Three weeks later now posted at $60k it seems crazy!

hippaisland likes this.
  4. Buckethead905

Buckethead905 Well-Known Member

Ya but Stizz, it’s ALUMINIUM.. and get this.. it’s WELDED together. If you say aluminium like a British person it’s sounds pretty fancy.

ab1752, kaelc, dmurph and 4 others like this.
  5. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Aloomineeum

6. Unreel

Unreel Well-Known Member

7. Bifmalibu

Bifmalibu Active Member

That Arima is a Sea Legend, not a Ranger. Bigger, wider, deeper and self bailing. Sharper dead rise as well . Very different from the rest of the Arima line-up.

ChilliSpoons likes this.
  8. TipUp

TipUp Active Member

We had a 4.3 in a 185 Malibu which was fine for a smaller boat but not a 24' . I would think that boat would need need a 200 or 250 hp outboard to really go.

trophywife and TheNootkaRose like this.
  9. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

10. Corey_lax

Corey_lax Well-Known Member

Stizzla likes this.
  11. scott craven

scott craven Well-Known Member

12. MadJigga

MadJigga Crew Member

nicnat and barkerfam like this.
  13. Cmiles

Cmiles Crew Member

trophywife and Stizzla like this.
  14. JuBy

JuBy Member

15. Pineapple Express

Pineapple Express Well-Known Member

16. Fisherman Rob

Fisherman Rob Well-Known Member

I didn't know they did a 34' either. It doesn't look very Double Eagle at all. It does say "one of a kind" though. I guessing it's a DE hull but otherwise a fully custom build.

A search for "34' Double Eagle Sportfish" also turns up this 1986 one that was for sale at Thunderbird Marine. Similar hull but not quite the same topsides, has the more "chunky" DE look:

https://thunderbirdmarine.com/yacht-sales/double-eagle-sedan-bridge/

17. salmonkiller01

salmonkiller01 Well-Known Member

18. Olde School

Olde School Well-Known Member

Thought on that 17.2 Hourston:
    The seller writes"...engine well height extension..."
    If that boat's motor well sits low, as it did on a boat I used to own, it's a concern.

19. Cmiles

Cmiles Crew Member

The motor well on the hourston already sits high and the transom is very high I never took any water in through the stern

20. littlechucky

littlechucky Well-Known Member

With what is going on in the economy / stock market, I expect someone on here to score themselves a sweet deal on a 40 ft “centre console” with quad 300s out of Florida in the near future!