Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

do they need the 300 horse version? I agree on the duo prop.

I have had the 357 tks 250 hp with alpha 1 and it was enough but any kind of growth from moorage and it seemed under power a bit.

I now have the 350 mpi with 300hp but still a alpha 1 but with better gearing than the original and it performs nicely, power to spear

I think the 5.0 mpi 250 hp with the b3 performance is a good enough set up I think that b3 makes a big difference

To answer don’t think you absolutely need 300hp but it’s a pretty good match

I have had the 357 tks 250 hp with alpha 1 and it was enough but any kind of growth from moorage and it seemed under power a bit.

I now have the 350 mpi with 300hp but still a alpha 1 but with better gearing than the original and it performs nicely, power to spear

I think the 5.0 mpi 250 hp with the b3 performance is a good enough set up I think that b3 makes a big difference

To answer don’t think you absolutely need 300hp but it’s a pretty good match
Did you re-power or get a new boat? Is the green machine no more?

Last edited:
IMO, $29K for that... errr... 1980's "custom build", located in "northeastern BC" does not equate to "motivated owner to sell".

Doesn't give me much confidence in Pacific Boat Brokers. What the heck is that thing hanging off the side of the transom for?
I think they added an extra zero on the back by accident!

But as an added bonus, there appears to be a **** fighting cage on top of it

Last edited:
Back