Boat trailer storage Ucluelet

Tieoneon

Anybody on here from Ucluelet or know anybody in Ukee that has room to park a boat trailer for 9 days last part of July? Tired of getting hosed parking by the public launch.

wests resort was cheap for trailer parking. got it for 5 bucks a day. you can try them.

Ok thanks for the info guys. Did you have your boat moored at Island West? That could be why the trailer parking was cheap.
I’ll definitely check out the Pacific Rim lead as well

Ok thanks for the info guys. Did you have your boat moored at Island West? That could be why the trailer parking was cheap.
I’ll definitely check out the Pacific Rim lead as well

No had it at the government dock. just the trailer at island west

Yes it was this summer. I think it’s best to talk to the Asian lady as she is the owner. I had talked to her about it a couple days before. Then the day I went to drop of the trailer one of the workers behind the counter said only for people mooring. I said the Asian lady said I could she called her and I was given the spot. So not sure if we just got lucky.

Yes it was this summer. I think it’s best to talk to the Asian lady as she is the owner. I had talked to her about it a couple days before. Then the day I went to drop of the trailer one of the workers behind the counter said only for people mooring. I said the Asian lady said I could she called her and I was given the spot. So not sure if we just got lucky.
Great thanks I’ll keep that in mind

Back