Boat Ruler Vinyl Decal

Old Seadog

I am looking for a New Boat Ruler Decal. Does anyone know were I can pick one up in the Vancouver area.
Had one, sold the boat and the new doesn't have one....miss it. Need it for the salmon and all the changes.
Thanks Guys.

I've seen them on some of the fuel docks
Mosquito creek use to have them too

Sent from my rotary phone using tapacrap!

We just got two from the salmon head recovery lab.

Harbour Chandler , Gone fishin both have their own..., ask at the counter, under 5 bucks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have a couple in Victoria, I will ask my brother to bring one back to Vancouver today.

I am in North Van.

I believe they were donated by Trotac to the Sidney salmon derby.

You can have them for free as I didn't pay for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Corey ,i'll take that off yer hands and im in Poco also, If Jeffb doesn't take it
Ill pm you my number

Last edited by a moderator:
The canadian tire ones aren't the DFO ones that Robert has. But they get the job done.

The numbers kept wearing of my decals so now I keep a metre stick from staples in the gunnel, easy to throw on the floor and lay the fish over top for accurate measurement, also complies with "hard ruler" rule in most derbys.. 4bucks

when you see a creel observer (fish counter) at the docks, ask them for one. They usually have a stash of them. If not, stop in at pretty much any DFO office, they should have the "salmon head recovery" ones... phone ahead to make sure, may save a trip.

DFO in Hardy has a bunch that are handed out to the public.

Back