Boat name ideas

Desert Dog - spent eight years in the Middle East working as an engineer, which paid for my boat :D

No name, no decals, no stripes just neat and clean looking.

liquor box

morning wood

For when the good stuff gets reallocated or closed.

Sole Searcher
Dog Fisher
Perch Pursuer
Kucumber Killer
Cabazon Queen

Start with a conversation with your wife, something like this: In my dream, I was dreaming about YOU - scantily-clad, up front of our GW 208 - evening sun shining on your tanned body, no wind or waves to speak of, no other boats in site, and no deadline to get ashore... You decide to put it on auto-pilot and started to climb towards the love of your life up front ... But then, suddenly, your old-school wooden PEETZ real started screaming... FISH-ON! Your immediate reaction was to jump to the rod (which was bending a lot more than your rod was at that moment), as your PEETZ was screaming louder than your wife ever did...line was tearing out faster than your wife's Visa purchases... But in the same instant, you look at your wife up front wearing nothing but the bow line in a figure eight knot... what to do? What should you do?? Maybe start by naming your boat "Indecision", and hope like hell that some day, you are placed in this dilemma you found yourself in, in this dream within a dream...

Start with a conversation with your wife, something like this: In my dream, I was dreaming about YOU - scantily-clad, up front of our GW 208 - evening sun shining on your tanned body, no wind or waves to speak of, no other boats in site, and no deadline to get ashore... You decide to put it on auto-pilot and started to climb towards the love of your life up front ... But then, suddenly, your old-school wooden PEETZ real started screaming... FISH-ON! Your immediate reaction was to jump to the rod (which was bending a lot more than your rod was at that moment), as your PEETZ was screaming louder than your wife ever did...line was tearing out faster than your wife's Visa purchases... But in the same instant, you look at your wife up front wearing nothing but the bow line in a figure eight knot... what to do? What should you do?? Maybe start by naming your boat "Indecision", and hope like hell that some day, you are placed in this dilemma you found yourself in, in this dream within a dream...
Wow

Back