Boat Modification Photos

Falcon

Always looking for a project during the winter so I thought I’d see if anyone wants to share some modifications they’ve done on their boats. I’m sure everyone has something they’ve found works better for them. Right now I think I’m gonna try and modify my cutting board on the back to hold a salmon without it sliding off on me.
View media item 706

Last edited:
Check out my “Winter Projects” thread I posted a couple days ago it might give you some ideas.

I was just trying to check out some of the modifications on the other thread. But none of the pictures will come up. Just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem? ( modifications your proud of. Thread )

Last edited:
I was just trying to check out some of the modifications on the other thread. But none of the pictures will come up. Just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem? ( modifications your proud of. Thread )
same problem here
The website switched providers at some point so many of the older photos don't work anymore. Also, Photobucket went down so anybody that posted their photo with Photobucket has lost their photo.

These threads are for PHOTOS that have turned into chit chats! like the photo or pm the poster if you have questions!!!!!

Back