Boat Launches Open/Closed

Good news, I drove by the Tulista ramp at 4pm and the sign saying the ramp is closed tomorrow is gone. The frame and stand is still there , lying on its side, but it's blank. I guess a new sign is in the works...

I just received a reply to my email that I sent the mayor saying that the ramp will remain open. I was a little surprised to be honest, to not only get a reply from my original email that I sent, but also getting another one back with the final decision. Good on him.

Anyone able to send a copy of that Sidney news Corona virus update to Vancouver's Mayor as he needs to know Richmond and Ladner launches are open what is wrong with Vanier?

Anyone able to send a copy of that Sidney news Corona virus update to Vancouver's Mayor as he needs to know Richmond and Ladner launches are open what is wrong with Vanier?

I think the Vancouver parks board controls the vanier launch

I think the Vancouver parks board controls the vanier launch
Well I guess with their 7% property tax increase this year on top of the 5% the year before that they don't really need my 20 bucks to launch and isolate on the chuck.

At least the launch in Sidney is going to be open for all and not just a certain group of people like Port Moody. Absolutely ridiculous that is. Congrats and thanks to all of you guys who took action to keep the ramp open.

Lake cowichan marina has been closed to day launches for a couple years due to abuse of people using facility and not paying. The one by the weir is likely open. Either timberwest or the town should be able to tell you definitively

Does anyone know if the boat launches in Cow Bay and Crofton are open?

Vancouver Parks Board opened Public Golf Courses yesterday. Great if your a golfer. I wonder how all the singles seperate by 6 feet at the tee offs or are they only allowing family units to golf.

Vancouver Parks Board opened Public Golf Courses yesterday. Great if your a golfer. I wonder how all the singles seperate by 6 feet at the tee offs or are they only allowing family units to golf.

Tone to make some noise to get the ramp open

Launched at Pedder Bay yesterday and the attendant said that they have no plans of closing the ramp. The launch was free for the month of April but back to the fee based launch now. They also have a 10 time launch card for $90 or yearly unlimited for $200. I don't believe they had this before. The yearly is good for those that normally go a couple times a week.

If you show your sviac card at pedder it's only $9 anyway. I'm gonna find out if they will discount the punch card 10% to sviac members too. @profisher should I inquire or get Chris to ask?

Back