Blue Islander TR3

Barman

Blue Islander TR3 for sale.

Less than one year old, perfect condition.

Package includes,reel, original box, reel cover, registration card, receipt, spooled with Maxima 30lb.

$775.00 FIRM includes shipping to anyplace in Western Canada.

EMT transfer only IMG_3318 Two.JPG

Attachments

• imp3339 two.JPG
    imp3339 two.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3320Two.JPG
    IMG_3320Two.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 76
  • InkedIMG_3317two_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_3317two_LI.jpg
    922.3 KB · Views: 77
Hey , interested in trading for a brand new in box scotty 2106 high performance downrigger??
Cheers

dumb question !!! have you noticed anything different than an mr3 ???? is it lighter ?? thanks
I personally wasn't a fan of setting gear with them. Amazing once the fish is on, almost too easy. Set it and forget it. Compared to the MR3 you can't just back the drag way off and huck line out to get your gear back. There's lots of constant drag even wide open. That was the deal breaker for me.

dumb question !!! have you noticed anything different than an mr3 ???? is it lighter ?? thanks

I havent used an MR3 lately, so can't comment on the difference between the two. I have MR2 LA's, tried this TR3 due to it's look and feel, the reel is nice. The thing is, I don't like the large size, just my preference. Probably has something to do with the fact that I prefer and will only use a 9ft rod. This reel just seemed totally out of balance to me with that short rod large reel combo.

I have gone back to the LA's, while they definetly creep a little more, I'll put up with that.

I havent used an MR3 lately, so can't comment on the difference between the two. I have MR2 LA's, tried this TR3 due to it's look and feel, the reel is nice. The thing is, I don't like the large size, just my preference. Probably has something to do with the fact that I prefer and will only use a 9ft rod. This reel just seemed totally out of balance to me with that short rod large reel combo.

I have gone back to the LA's, while they definetly creep a little more, I'll put up with that.
I have always had MR3s and actually traded my TR3 in for an MR2LA recently and was pleasantly surprised by the difference in feel. Noticeably smaller and lighter with a finer click (if that makes sense). Great reel.

Back