Blackhawks 2013

Sounds like Bolland is doubtfull and Crawford is sitting for the game tonight.
Memories of a visit to Vancouver. The next meeting should be a good one.
Wonder if we will still be without 2 of our top forwards?

Hey Tortuga: Point taken. This whole season is going to be very interesting. Full marks for Luongo and his goal posts. I guess the Hawks will have to take it out on the Flames. Hawks 6-Flames 3.;) eman

Yup, the hawks lost. Given their start it was probably a good thing to let a little air out of their tires.

I had to console myself by getting out for a bucket of prawns and a shaker.

Hawks 3-1 tonight.

Nice goal by Seabrook................

And Bouwmeester scores! That's game! Oh what? 2 seconds left they tie it up. Wow. I guess the point streak lives on.

I know right...... I was going to say damn another point...

CBC "Glencross is going to need therapy after this game"...... I LOL'D

Great game though..

Hopefully not 2 pts.

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't deserve the 1pt let alone the two.

Good game..

Emery beats Flames. I think the Hawks realized what a piece of crap they had handed their keeper and decided to play the last 34 seconds of the game.

Still, seven road games and only two home games will wear a team down.

The boys haven't been playing that well. The Calgary victory was larcenous. Sooo... 3-1 Sharks, unless Emery starts, then I'll go Hawks 4-2 as they owe him a decent game.

Kane also turns it over a lot in the neutral zone but I have seen him backcheck, on occasion. Hossa, he is not.

Lafleur was no hell at a variety of tasks as well but he killed us some nights back in the day. I think Kane could be as good.

I'm happy he has stopped appearing in the papers for all the wrong reasons.

Hit my flood post limit
So I will cause some controversy & nudge some Bh fans

The only way the Haks have a chance of making it past the first round is if they make a deal for Lou in return for a back up goal tender & Bolland...............

Back