Blackhawks 2013

Yeah Bobby Hulls game was cool but the best game was the Bobby Orr. I can still remember the doubles matches we had on that game.;) eman

Holmes you suck..... Don't think for a second us vancouver fans have forgotten about Keith that cheap POS. Burrows is going to successfully rip out all if his hair this time around ;)

yes, you are rite, burrows will absolutely rip out his hair this year due to the fact that he sucks, and will have zero production against the HAWKS, he is just a mouthy cheap shot artist frenchman, need i remind you of him biting?....i hope keith lays him out and makes him beg for his mommy....:cool:...holmes*

Sorry but Burr will rain on your parade, that was then & this is now...........

Sorry but Burr will rain on your parade, that was then & this is now...........

Oh lord......I am a Flyers fan first....and Nucks second but you are calling Burrows as "that good" of a player? He IS good and deserves to be in the NHL but D&H make him the point producer that he is.

I like him.....but I also see him for what he is. A VERY good penalty killer.....and a guy who gets put on the top line of one of the best teams in the NHL wih 2 of the best duos in the league. You want to see what makes him good........look on Wikipedia and search "ANSON CARTER". Lotsa points.....but the twins (young then) made him what he was.....and then when he left.....he started producing rap records.

And again.....let me stress.....I really like what Burrows does but when he's not with the Twins he does not produce the points that he would when on the top line.

Pirri sent down and Hayes was never called up. Time to start questioning Coach Q, again. The man will not leave his lines alone for more than five minutes and overplays the snot out of his better guys.

Pity you can't trade coaches.

I'm thinking last season was the sophomore blues for Crawford and he will be better this year. I doubt he'll ever steal many games but if he stops letting in easy ones that will keep us in more games. Firepower we've got.

If not, you are right, we need a goalie.

Hawks 4-1.

well well well.....3-2 HAWKS over the kings this afternoon.....................holmes*

Might be more then that the way it is looking right now

With Kopitar...

Pirri sent down and Hayes was never called up. Time to start questioning Coach Q, again. The man will not leave his lines alone for more than five minutes and overplays the snot out of his better guys.

Pity you can't trade coaches.

Last time they got rid of a coach Patricia Kane cried like a baby in front of the news cameras.... They should probably just stick with coach Q.

Damn. Hawks 5-2 not 4-1, as I predicted. Got the spread right.

Patricia ??? This from a fellow who cheers for the sisters ?

Back