Big Bank Co-ordinates

Beacon

Can anyone help me out that the co-ordinates for the Big Bank off of Ucluelet.

Thanks

Beacon

IMG_16.jpg

Chart Number: 3602 - Approaches to Juan De Fuca Strait.
Big Bank = "La Perouse Bank"
A mighty big bank, in fact one of the largest on the western seaboard. As for specific locations on that bank - many have dedicated a serious amount of time and effort to determine specific locations that produce on a consistent basis. That time and effort is what many base their guiding and personal fishing operations on. Methinks you might understand why many will express a little reluctance to share those coordinates they worked so hard to determine openly over a free access internet Forum.

Get out there and find a few of your own. That is at least half the fun! Methinks others might be a tad more willing to share when you have something in hand to offer in return.

Just this Man's read...

Cheers,
Nog

Thanks for the info I just needed the approx location and I will find the rest

Beacon

IMG_16.jpg

You're there!

Now start looking at the contours and ledges and matching them up with the nicknames out there - stinky hole, rats, ect.

You'll be out there pumping rods with the rest of the fleet!

Gimee the gaff!!!

You're there!

Now start looking at the contours and ledges and matching them up with the nicknames out there - stinky hole, rats, ect.

You'll be out there pumping rods with the rest of the fleet!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Just watch for the floating couch with skis attached on the bottom, dead give away.:D

Searun

th_067.jpg

Just watch for the floating couch with skis attached on the bottom, dead give away.:D

Searun

th_067.jpg

If you would read your instruction booklet that comes with your chartplotter you would not have to ask such questions.
All you have to do is move your cursor out to the bank and 'make your mark' then follow your line to your spot. Once you are out there make a few more 'marks'.
OR, follow the fleet on any given day.

If you would read your instruction booklet that comes with your chartplotter you would not have to ask such questions.
All you have to do is move your cursor out to the bank and 'make your mark' then follow your line to your spot. Once you are out there make a few more 'marks'.
OR, follow the fleet on any given day.

Back