Bib Pants For Fishing

I wear these Patagonia Bibs. Had for 2 years. Very durable/tough and lightweight. I like the no pockets, that's why I got em.
Oversize, so easy to pull over other stuff you've got on, when you're done just take them off and you're in city clothes.

I have mustang bib pants that i really like. All jokes aside - the have knee pads are really great when kneeling to bait traps etc.

My fave fishing bibs are an old pair of Gore-Tex waders that I simply cut the boots off of. While they had pin-hole and seam leaks that finally did them in for wading, they’re more than water-proof enough for on the boat.

Cheers!

Ukee
The old Bare Black waters were great for that .

My wife just picked up our Christmas presents early. Mustang Taku bibs were on for $204. Our local store almost price matched. Gave them to us at their cost. Kept it local and all set to head out prawning.

My wife just picked up our Christmas presents early. Mustang Taku bibs were on for $204. Our local store almost price matched. Gave them to us at their cost. Kept it local and all set to head out prawning.
That’s a great deal. Where did you find them on sale for that price?

Back