Best value on the West Coast.

Bifmalibu

Hey fellas.

So, after becoming a father and with another one on the way I decided to go boatless for a while. But, we still want to fish, and are now looking for charters and accommodations for this coming summer. My question is, what is the best deal for value out there? Looking for the standard 3 nights and for the first time, guided fishing. A bonus if there is a good deal on food provided. Thanks for any replies.

Hey fellas.

So, after becoming a father and with another one on the way I decided to go boatless for a while. But, we still want to fish, and are now looking for charters and accommodations for this coming summer. My question is, what is the best deal for value out there? Looking for the standard 3 nights and for the first time, guided fishing. A bonus if there is a good deal on food provided. Thanks for any replies.
where u wanna fish????

Any place up and down the west coast. I'd say Bamfield north. Maybe hardy? Also, most likely early to mid august.

Well if you wanna fish bamfield it's pretty easy .... jp is the guide you want (jp fishing adventures) he can hook you up with accomadations etc.

Book the Seabeam for accom and cook for yourself there, guide of your choice will pick you up at their dock. Blair also sounds like he has a sweet gig with all inclusive deal at Barkley Sound Lodge I believe? @trophywife

;)
Book the Seabeam for accom and cook for yourself there, guide of your choice will pick you up at their dock. Blair also sounds like he has a sweet gig with all inclusive deal at Barkley Sound Lodge I believe? @trophywife
He wants best deal for dollar ...jp by far outfishes anybody ;););)

Last edited:
option "A" Bamfield area , alot of calmer inshore productive waters if needed
call Bod here on the Forum
Ken/ Betty Bodaly

one stop shop ,, his own dock , drive right up to his sweet East side location
lives there full time , always dialed in , if booked , he knows all the top rods ta hook ya up including Blair " Trophywife " and JP

http://rockypointcharters.ca/

hes got some early spring halli specials on right now now , give em a shout

big-halibut-smaller-photo.png

Spring Special - March 1st - May 31st
$700 Per Day Including Accomodations
Up To 3 Fishermen

Our Spring Special is for up to 3 fishermen for 6 hours of Halibut fishing and pulling Spot Prawns Pots. The price of $700 includes a nights stay in our Main House.

ph # (250)728-3678

fd

Last edited:
Murphy's sportfishing in Kyuquot has deals on trip cancellations - around $2K for all-inclusive.

West Coast Fishing Club & West Coast Resorts in Haida Gwaii have discounted trips on cancellations as well.

As for "best deal" do you make that decision based on how many hours of fishing you get, how many fish you will catch, or how many pounds of fish you bring home?

At the Haida Gwaii lodges, you get 10 hours of guided fishing per day. All you need to do is show-up at the Vancouver airport with a fishing license.

Back