Best of BlackJack

Great video thanks for sharing. Nice to see those big broodstock cradled and released. Beautiful family you have and beautiful area you live in to be fishing out of. Amazing footage with the drone over the whales too.

got half way thru, will watch balance later.. great job always.. love that country out there... bye far my favorite place on the earth to fish :)

Last edited:
Are you talking the cradle? It’s just a catch and release cradle with softer mesh. It was just purchased from Cabela’s a couple years ago I believe.
Yeah the cradle. Does it have a brand name in it. I bought one that was made for catfish online but it is not as well set up as the one you have.

Yeah the cradle. Does it have a brand name in it. I bought one that was made for catfish online but it is not as well set up as the one you have.

I had mine custom made by Moby Nets a few years ago. It's 5' long. Not sure if Don will make any more as he is a friend and made this one for me as a favor but you could give him a call and ask.

20643403_266453780522868_8075961669851654437_o.jpg

20643137_266453860522860_4987233459755820527_o.jpg

Awesome video. I miss fishing that area. Really love your release thoughts on the big chinook and using only circle hooks on the halis. Sweet show. Thanks for sharing.

I have watched the Blackjack series on Youtube. It was great to find it here and watch it once again (especially at work). I fish the same patch of ocean but have been landlocked for 2 years now. Fabulous photography worthy of a full length motion picture.

Nice ADNOH motors: are they any good?

Back