Best of Blackjack 2016

Wooly

hey sorry folks might have been a video thread going already!

haven't posted in a while. Hunting season ended late for me late this year...... then busy with christmas. That time of year again though, days are getting longer and its time to start getting into Chinook Shape! Here is 2016 clip to get some of you jacked up...... cheers,

wooly

Cool vid man. Mind if I ask what drone you are filming with?

Pretty impressive stuff all around. Awesome camera and editing work and some pros at work on the rods and equipment.

If that doesn't get a guy jacked up your dead lol.

Thank you very much for sharing.

I've got a Phantom and am always worried in the boat with low battery and fly home feature I'm going to lose it. How do you manage that? I wish the device returned to where my flight controller was, that would solve the problem. I know I can always flick the switch and take over control but I'm freaked about crashing it in to the water.

Last edited:
Awesome Vid!.
Morning Coffee and watching this almost made me forget there is a fresh dusting of snow over night.

Best Part was seeing the Kids out on the water Building memories and sharing Dad"s passion.

For me those are the moments I find myself looking back at the most now mine are grown and making a Grandfather out of me.

Thanks for posting.

Awesome vid, always look forward to your season wrap up. Great to see the kids having so much fun and getting them out there. Thanks for sharing!!

Wow,now that is one great video.Your one lucky man living the life some of us older guys hope we still have time to experience.Made my day,Thanks.

Thank you very much for sharing.[/QUOTE]
I've got a Phantom and always worry in the boat with low battery and fly home feature I'm going to lose it. How do you manage that? I wish they device returned to where my flight controller was That would solve the problem. I know I can always flick the switch and take over control but I'm freaked about crashing it in to the water.

That's the battle and that's why my only footage is when its flat calm and sunny lol. I'm always thinking its going to land in the water. This year I'm going to grow some balls and try to get some better footage. I've donated a few rods and reels to the bottom of the ocean, what's a drone right? o_O I need a bit more practice for sure the 4 has some nice features like follow me and all that.....just need to practice in a field before using on the ocean.

Great work on the editing again this year,Wooly.You guys are truly fortunate to live in that fisherman's paradise up there
and it looks like you take every advantage you can of it.Good on ya!

Back