Best Light Weight Tender

i switched to the Sea Eagle 380X with Quicksail package and electric single stage pump. it works very well. just inflate it off the site of the boat and climb in. no worries about falling off. its very stable. you can even stand up in it without issues. 750lbs payload, 40 lbs weight. has both motor mount and sail. currently just using sail and oar package. self baling.

i switched to the Sea Eagle 380X with Quicksail package and electric single stage pump. it works very well. just inflate it off the site of the boat and climb in. no worries about falling off. its very stable. you can even stand up in it without issues. 750lbs payload, 40 lbs weight. has both motor mount and sail. currently just using sail and oar package. self baling.

Hey, any news/updates on what you decided on a small light weight portable roll-up inflatable boat?

Hey, any news/updates on what you decided on a small light weight portable roll-up inflatable boat?

yep. i pulled the trigger on the sea eagle 380X and quicksail package. works just fine. i drop it on the rear deck, stick the pump in, it auto shuts off when done and 3 minutes later its inflated. drop it over the side, hook up the rear rope to the handle and its ready to go. load rating for 3 people, does 2 easily. can do 1 and carry a ton of weight. i use quicksail for rivers, oar for ship to shore. self baling, rated for white water. easy to use. very stable. highly recommended. when using as a tender i ditch the seats.
q8iysiznb0f51.jpg

Last edited:
Back