Best day of fishing of my LIFE!!!! take a look:)

Awesome great job Andrew. Scum bags need to get a hefty punishment. Wouldn't it be great if they get their boat and/or truck taken away. Needs to be a punishment strong enough to make them think twice before doing it again.

Nice!
Get some help organizing your talking points and stick to them.
Even a professional needs some outside help.

Great job. Thank you for your service. How the hell did they get so many crabs in a day. Only one way. Stealing from others. These are the scum that pull everyone else’s traps and keep everything in them undersized and females.

Yes and no.

The Fisheries Officers and/or RCMP probably seized the crabs and crab traps.
S.72 in the regulations allows for these items that are seized to be forfeited.
I doubt that the boat and seriously doubt the truck were seized by the officers under the Fisheries Act.

This world needs a whole bunch more Andrew H's.........:)
Thank you Sir!

Good on you for the report.

Are you interested in the Moby's fishing Derby? If so me and some of the Salt Spring locals would like to buy your entry as a thank you.

Our Derby is father's day weekend. Let me know if you'd like more details.

Awesome gesture! Wouldn't it be great if there was somehow a reward fund set up by Sportsfishers to be divied out to those that are willing to put it on the line and ensure these type of low life' get busted.
Sort of like Crimestoppers, but more like Poacherstoppers.
They have probably been doing this for a while and often is my bet. Made my Day!

Awesome gesture! Wouldn't it be great if there was somehow a reward fund set up by Sportsfishers to be divied out to those that are willing to put it on the line and ensure these type of low life' get busted.
Sort of like Crimestoppers, but more like Poacherstoppers.
They have probably been doing this for a while and often is my bet. Made my Day!
Thanks Andrew!!! I would love to watch any media coverage please post any information

This made my day! Awesome work! Hope to see this on the news. Did you record any video?

Back