Best commercial in a long time

How many good paid west coast safeway union workers lost there jobs with sobeys taking over..heard the next safeway to go is in powell river this fall.shows with time sobeys can buy there friends.

I don’t care who’s commercial it was it did a good job showing a grandfathers love for his grandson. Took me back to when my grandpa took me to the ocean fishing.

In my opinion buying out Safeway Was good business. It sucks that there was layoffs. We deal with layoffs every day in Alberta. The only way to not be replaced is to make yourself irreplaceable.

Last edited:
How many good paid west coast safeway union workers lost there jobs with sobeys taking over..heard the next safeway to go is in powell river this fall.shows with time sobeys can buy there friends.
Turned Safeway into a minimun wage sweat shop. Staff turnover is ridiculous and moral at an all time low. Nobody working in there would own a boat and truck to fish with their grandson never mind buying anything from the Fish Counter. Franchising many locations to Freshgo's where they don't even have fresh meat, fish and bakery counters.

Back