Best bigger Aluminum Vessel??

Allied Dominator B24. Nice boat... 6/10. but Allied's customer service is terrible! Not even a phone call back for basic questions.

Attachments

• North River 2700S.jpg
    North River 2700S.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 62
Hey all, I've lurked on this forum for quite awhile and have been meaning to post. This thread caught my eye only because we're selling our 2011 Kingfisher 3325 (moving to something smaller). We bought the boat from Gibbons Motor Toys in AB and shipped it down to WA state in 2015 and had three great years with it. Lots of upgrades. If anyone is interested it's in Blaine with a broker, listed at 239K USD. The listing is on YachtWorld (the pictures of it stink we're trying to get better ones up). I'll try to post something that's more of a contribution to the forum soon! This is the most lively and informative Puget/Salish fishing community I've seen. Take care, Chris.

Cope designed Kingfisher 3325 is not simply a longer Kingfisher, bigger and better in every way, an absolutely beautiful boat! Good luck with your sale! (If only I could win the lottery!)

Cheers!

Ukee

The lighter gauge build coupled with the grinding of welds and copious use of bondo to fair in for paint automatically takes the Kingfisher off my list for a serious salt water boat. Also the use of Ss railings and rigging bolted through the painted aluminum is a constant source of corrosion. Serious builders fab all they can out of aluminum and weld it on as it should be.

Agreed on bolt on vs welded railings... but bondo on the hull? Any proof? I fins that hard to believe.

Here's a video of Stabicraft boats made in New Zealand. They seem to be great hulls especially with the rough conditions they have down in the southern hemisphere.

Here's a video of Stabicraft boats made in New Zealand. They seem to be great hulls especially with the rough conditions they have down in the southern hemisphere.

Great hulls from a safety standpoint. But I prefer floatation under the floor. Just feels like better use of space. Same reason I am not a fan of zodiacs. Everything Ive heard says the stabicrafts are great hulls.

Back