Best Bet for August 21-23

Stoisy

Hey all!

Getting out on the West Coast for a bachelor party from the 21-23rd of August. We were thinking of Nootka, but just want to hear what you gents think about that? Anywhere else that would be a better bet? I have read through a bunch of reports from all over for the same time last year, and Nootka seems like it'll be good, but if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it!

Cheers gents!
Steve

I think you need to determine your ultimate goal. Is it to catch fish, or party with fishing as a side note. Also, how long are you willing to travel and how many days do you want to be on the water for. Accommodations might be a little difficult, especially if you goal is to party. Ucluelet might be a good option, easy access, decent assortment of accommodations (especially if you have not yet booked), fishing can be done during all weather conditions, and, easy access to Ucluelet for the women you hire to entertain the groom and they wont think you are a weirdo for asking them to head to a fairly isolated area as Nootka! :)

I think you need to determine your ultimate goal. Is it to catch fish, or party with fishing as a side note. Also, how long are you willing to travel and how many days do you want to be on the water for. Accommodations might be a little difficult, especially if you goal is to party. Ucluelet might be a good option, easy access, decent assortment of accommodations (especially if you have not yet booked), fishing can be done during all weather conditions, and, easy access to Ucluelet for the women you hire to entertain the groom and they wont think you are a weirdo for asking them to head to a fairly isolated area as Nootka! :)

yeah you can fly in the "entertainment" , lol! ;)

Back