Bayliner brings back the Trophy CC for 2020

Discussion in 'Boats, Motors, Trailers and Towing Rigs Forum' started by Aquaholic, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

At the Vancouver boat show, they have a rare 2020 Bayliner 22' CC Trophy, a new/old model for Bayliner. One of the big differences is that the front is squared off like some bowriders, to maximize the interior space. There are 2 versions of the hull, the CC and the CX. The CC is a fishing platform, the CX is a hybrid fishing/passenger design but not a huge difference. T Top option available. Lots o comfort options too like table etc up front.

They also kept the Element version which is now named a Bay series which it always was if you looked inside at all the casting platforms, rendering it useless for ocean fishing.

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2020-bayliner-t22cc-7274887/

https://www.mpmercury.com/inventory/2020-bayliner-trophy-cc22-nanaimo-bc-v9s-4e1-10406288i

Attached Files:

• t2.jpg
      t2.jpg
      File size:
      199.5 KB
      Views:
    • t5.jpg
      t5.jpg
      File size:
      270.9 KB
      Views:
    • t3.jpg
      t3.jpg
      File size:
      319.8 KB
      Views:
    • t4.jpg
      t4.jpg
      File size:
      272.6 KB
      Views:
    • t1.jpg
      t1.jpg
      File size:
      216.5 KB
      Views:
    • t6.jpg
      t6.jpg
      File size:
      249.2 KB
      Views:
  2. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

Is it just me or it sure does look like a Boston whaler design???

3. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

When they squared off the bow on the new Trophy to give the interior more room, yes it does resemble a Boston whaler front.

4. MRWood

MRWood Well-Known Member

I think they should bring back the 2359 style. Not sure why they stopped production.

SpringFever552 and barkerfam like this.
  5. Gear'n'beer!

Gear'n'beer! Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just me but that thing looks almost completely useless for ocean fishing......looks like it belongs on a lake towing kids around

BCRingo and MRWood like this.
  6. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

The complete Trophy line was eliminated during the US recession.

7. SpringFever552

SpringFever552 Well-Known Member

agreed .. FB_IMG_1466438068460.jpg

MRWood likes this.
  8. Olde School

Olde School Well-Known Member

One of my all time favourite hulls.

9. Trophy

Trophy Active Member

10. dmurph

dmurph Well-Known Member

Also agree on the 2359, they scaled back after the recession but I believe they dropped the 2359 as it was mostly popular only in the pacific north west. Places like Florida, most of the eastern seaboard Texas, California pilot house wasn’t popular. Be sweet if they brought it back. A size option for a few more feet to maybe squeeze a stand up head and an outboard option. Think that would be a pretty successful boat

fishinforever and MRWood like this.
  11. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

I'd also say how the rub rail sweeps down at the transom is very Boston Whaler

12. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

Not sure on that, as the Parker SC which is like a pilothouse is very popular on the eastern seaboard, and in California. I was searching for one while ago and there are many to choose from and the 21, 23, 25 and 28 are still being made.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  13. tubber

tubber Well-Known Member

Brunswick Corp owns Bayliner and BW and a bunch more so maybe they are sharing notes.

SteelyDan likes this.
  14. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

Sure looks like a 2008 era Trophy. 2008 TrophySharedScreenshot.jpg