Bayliner brings back the Trophy CC for 2020

Aquaholic

Crew Member
At the Vancouver boat show, they have a rare 2020 Bayliner 22' CC Trophy, a new/old model for Bayliner. One of the big differences is that the front is squared off like some bowriders, to maximize the interior space. There are 2 versions of the hull, the CC and the CX. The CC is a fishing platform, the CX is a hybrid fishing/passenger design but not a huge difference. T Top option available. Lots o comfort options too like table etc up front.

They also kept the Element version which is now named a Bay series which it always was if you looked inside at all the casting platforms, rendering it useless for ocean fishing.

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2020-bayliner-t22cc-7274887/

https://www.mpmercury.com/inventory/2020-bayliner-trophy-cc22-nanaimo-bc-v9s-4e1-10406288i

Attachments

• t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 254
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 264
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 271
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 243
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 245
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 260
Is it just me or it sure does look like a Boston whaler design???

When they squared off the bow on the new Trophy to give the interior more room, yes it does resemble a Boston whaler front.

Maybe it's just me but that thing looks almost completely useless for ocean fishing......looks like it belongs on a lake towing kids around

Also agree on the 2359, they scaled back after the recession but I believe they dropped the 2359 as it was mostly popular only in the pacific north west. Places like Florida, most of the eastern seaboard Texas, California pilot house wasn’t popular. Be sweet if they brought it back. A size option for a few more feet to maybe squeeze a stand up head and an outboard option. Think that would be a pretty successful boat

I'd also say how the rub rail sweeps down at the transom is very Boston Whaler

Also agree on the 2359, they scaled back after the recession but I believe they dropped the 2359 as it was mostly popular only in the pacific north west. Places like Florida, most of the eastern seaboard Texas, California pilot house wasn’t popular. Be sweet if they brought it back. A size option for a few more feet to maybe squeeze a stand up head and an outboard option. Think that would be a pretty successful boat

Not sure on that, as the Parker SC which is like a pilothouse is very popular on the eastern seaboard, and in California. I was searching for one while ago and there are many to choose from and the 21, 23, 25 and 28 are still being made.

Last edited:
Back