Barkely Sound Springs

So Nogin, anythng to report from Barkley this weekend? Family comitments kept me off the water all weekend, not to mention we just got our power back after 4 DAYS without any!!!
The lil Honda genny got a workout this week keepin the nintendo goin for the kids, but its time to get out fishin!
Might head out in the am tomorow if the weather cooperates.

So Nogin, anythng to report from Barkley this weekend? Family comitments kept me off the water all weekend, not to mention we just got our power back after 4 DAYS without any!!!
The lil Honda genny got a workout this week keepin the nintendo goin for the kids, but its time to get out fishin!
Might head out in the am tomorow if the weather cooperates.

Hey Prowler!
Sick the last 5 or so daze - bad molar - loads of demoral - OUCH!
Haven't been out for a while, but I hear there's a few around. Maybe this upcoming weekend, if I feel up to it. Letcha know....

Hey Prowler!
Haven't been out for a while, but I hear there's a few around. Maybe this upcoming weekend, if I feel up to it. Letcha know....

Hey Prowler!

Demeral!! what, do you sit down to pee too! Shoot back some scotch, and get out on the water man!!
Thats a drag, had the same problem a year or so ago, laid up for about a week as well. Hope your back on yer feet soon Nogin!

Demeral!! what, do you sit down to pee too! Shoot back some scotch, and get out on the water man!!
Thats a drag, had the same problem a year or so ago, laid up for about a week as well. Hope your back on yer feet soon Nogin!

Double root canal on Monday next: OUCH! At least I can breathe and sleep!! Off the pond this weekend, but out soon thereafter. Letcha know ;)

Double root canal on Monday next: OUCH! At least I can breathe and sleep!! Off the pond this weekend, but out soon thereafter. Letcha know ;)

Back