Bandwagon Time - Jets or Leafs?

UkeeDreamin

As the title states, it’s playoff time and we only have two Canadian teams into the post-season, who are you throwing your support behind: Jets or Leafs?!!

Cheers!

Ukee

LOL I forgot to say, while I do like to watch the Leafs young guns- Matthews, Marner and Nylander, I’m on the Jets bandwagon, gotta love the Winnipeg fans and their “whiteout”!

Cheers!

Ukee

Neither.
Pens in the east, Preds in the west.
Love watching Crosby and Malkin for the Pens and why the Habs ever got rid of Subban in beyond me.
The bottom line is anybody but the Ducks. I don't ever want to see Kesler get his mitts on the Stanley Cup. Luckily it sure looks like the Ducks are on the decline with aging stars in a league that is getting faster each year.

Watching Nashville-Colorado last night pretty obvious to me why Mtl dumped Subban - burned multiple times for grade A chances. Way too much risk and his offensive rewards have been very streaky last couple of years. When Weber is healthy, no comparison defensively btwn the two. The way Ellis is playing right now, Subban is barely the 3rd best D-man on that team, way behind Josi and Ellis right now, and just ahead of Ekholm.

Cheers!

Ukee

After the first games it seems pretty obvious the bandwagon with a chance of making it past the first round is the Jets, so i'll hop on that one (at least until game 2) .

Both team are fun to watch. I’d say cheer for the jets in the west and the leafs in the east.
@Pippen, I hope your flyers go far too, not because I’m cheering for them, but because I have Giroux in my playoff pool!

I decided to go balls out and not pick any good penguins or lightning players, if they get knocked out early, I’m golden! Buuuut.... it now appears as though I’m just a big dummy and threw away a crisp red bill :(

Neither! Never cheer for any "EASTERN" Canadian teams, as far as hockey is concerned eastern Canada starts at Main street Vancouver! Besides there are lots of good Canadian boys playing for the Lightning, Predators,Penguins,Flyers,Avalanche,or Kings for that matter or any other team other than eastern Canadian teams.

Sorry no time for TV hockey, its fishing and hunting season. Choices are already hard to make, drifting a bay for hali while watching the low tide beach for bears is the best.

HM

Back