Bamfield vacation July 16- 20

morganic

a couple buddy's had to back out of a trip next weekend as one got fired from work.
I'm throwing this out to forum members from lower mainland that may be interested in a fly in vacation to Bamfield. . would be about recreational fishing as a team sharing rods and good times
send a PM if you are interested or want details. Capt mo

Go for it guys and excellent opportunity, great guy and a once in a life time location and property on private dock with a home fit for high end comfort !! Oh and fishing is fantastic and a 10 min ride from the dock (and you'll wake up in the morning while sipping on a coffee watching the bears turning over rocks in the bay looking for something to eat , so fricken Kewl lol ) ! if it wasn't for work I'd be there ..... hmmm wonder if I can get fired before then lol .... You won't regret it , go for the deal !!!

Last edited:
Is a guy that takes a few buds along on a road trip, expecting them to kick in for costs considered a taxi driver and should have a class 4 license ? haha.

Is a guy that takes a few buds along on a road trip, expecting them to kick in for costs considered a taxi driver and should have a class 4 license ? haha.

Depends how you determine “costs”. If the “friends” helped pay for fuel. Then by law yes they would need one. But If they the driver/owner payed for the fuel and the “friends” balance things out by paying for hotels, meals, activities. Then no they would not.

Depends how you determine “costs”. If the “friends” helped pay for fuel. Then by law yes they would need one. But If they the driver/owner payed for the fuel and the “friends” balance things out by paying for hotels, meals, activities. Then no they would not.
Geees, the only reason I have friends is to pay for fuel ......... Oppps sorry girls :) :)

Back