Bamfield spring/summer reports 2010 - halis & spri

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:Originally posted by Degree of Freedom

do those ***y looking plugs have #'s? They're not on the Tomic site yet.
Thanks
Shoot Tomic an email they are very good about communicating with their customers.

info@tomiclures.com

Unknown,
I see you got your special electrical Tape bandage off finally...Nice job on the knuckle and good thing you aren't on the water for 40 days straight or the bark would never stick back together on that one...
Nice plugs and your demo spoon is likely going for a swim in the morning. Same one as Osama's ?

J.

Tofinofish

quote:Originally posted by UNKNOWN

...here's the top side view.:)

Nice looking plugs there Robert. A couple of those are dead ringers for "The Real McCoy" to hungry Tyees...

What are the prices and where do ya buy these??????? PNT in Parksville? Auctionshop?

Any fishing reports....going up to the cabin on Saturday/Sunday. Thanks gents.

Searun

th_067.jpg

Yep, wish I had something more recent, but it has been RUTHLESS out there.

Wednesday got almost to Swale before I decided it just wasn't gonna be fun and turned back. It has been exactly 8 days since I have fished and am getting pretty twichy...

When she breaks its gonna be sweet though. Hope so, got some trips to do next week!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Fellas

Jeff , left ya a meaasge on ur cell

, a little curious on this past heavy weather may have done,was nasty here in van as well , could not cantact the Nook , hope my goods are all still in one piece , checked the lighthouse weather a few times last night around Beale , did not seem as bad as South Island ,Hope all is minimal for ya all

any info around the Bamfield , Nook area would be appreciated

thx-Fd..;)

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Great day out there today! First day long salmon charter of the year.

Five springs in the first 2 hours, two five pounders and three tens. Two missed.

Vomit starts to fly and the white horses start to gallop a bit... off to a new locale!

Nothing over at Swale and one more tenner picked up in no mans land.

Hope this damned weather backs off for the weekend. C.S., Kildonan and Biggest are all trekkin over to do some damage to the flatfish population with me so we NEED it to lay down.

Hope to see some of you out there~!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Tx, got out on Saturday/Sunday. Didn't fish at all on Saturday...had a few logs to move about at the cabin. On Sunday we set the prawn traps and crab trap then did a little playing around at Pill. Banged off 2 winters on the tide flip. Not much bait, but when we found it we hit fish. Prawning was great, and the crab was over the top..had a hard time pulling the traps. Weather...OMG[:0]...hurricane force at times. Made it not much fun to be anywhere but behind our island out of the wind, which really limited where you could fish. I SURE would like to get over to the bowling alley or off Austin where I'll bet there are more fish hanging about. The other spot that is usually good is the Front Door, but I wasn't about to brave a ride across for any of that action...UGLY seas.[xx(]

Searun

th_067.jpg

Searun: You have peaked my curiosity?

I have fished Bamfield Barkley a couple times a year over the last 20 years.I am familiar with,and fished all the places that which you speak of.Except the bowling alley?? Never heard of that nick name?

Cheers: Jencourt

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back