Bamfield reports - Fall and winter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osama Bin Hopper

Well, we're halfway into November now, time to start dragging the gear in the mud for those delicious feeder fish. Not to mention that the prawning and crabbing have been heating up the last 10 days or so as well...

Will come back to this thread later in the week with some pictures and a salmon report!!

Well, we're halfway into November now, time to start dragging the gear in the mud for those delicious feeder fish. Not to mention that the prawning and crabbing have been heating up the last 10 days or so as well...

Will come back to this thread later in the week with some pictures and a salmon report!!

OBH, sent u an email.... I'll be in touch in the near...looking forward to the photos!

dont%20be%20pussy.jpg

meow....LOL. We'll see if I see you out there...then we see who's a *****. There's a reason I drive a fat bottom girl...smoother ride in the rough.:p

Gonna be fishable Fri/Sat.

Reports are not great however...

Troll fleet has an opening right now, my skipper fished the first day all day for 4 fish... might be another week or two before they really move in. Of course, it could be tomorrow. Only one way to know... LOL

BIG Water
Wind Direction (WDIR):N ( 10 deg true )
Wind Speed (WSPD):7.8 kts
Wind Gust (GST):11.7 kts
Wave Height (WVHT):19.0 ft
Dominant Wave Period (DPD):16 sec

My play day will have to wait....signed...the *****. LOL

Good luck boyz...I'll be plucking chicken feathers all weekend. Hey Felix, if you get a chance can you give me a call. Wouldn't mind if you could pop over to cabin to check it out.

quik uns

weather was somewhat entertaining to say the least , hung with Mills n Company a couple o times , as always , nothin but laughs n class , Jody Jeff n Gerry made me feel at home , as always , they have a talent of makin things entertaining , good friends ,
the new season is definately just beginning , we didnt play in the tubs too much , but , when we did , we were always entertained , Crabbing was pretty good , i know this past season was a little slower than normal , but , shootin it with a couple of crab commy's , this is the low end of the cycle , will only get better in the seasons to come , 2 of us got posession of 24 in short order ,
Prawning was good in the inner sound , even better in the Bamfield outters ,
only fished 1 day for those bottom dwellers , hooked into a couple of fish in short order close to the nook , 150ft on chovies ,n PNT's TKO copcar , little guys , but dalish
limited pics ,
cheers

Eric n Jeff

IMG00601-20111119-1011.jpg

Mr Mills Landing - Gerry

IMG00602-20111119-1012.jpg

lill smile

IMG00614-20111123-1018.jpg

lill buggers

IMG00620-20111123-1605.jpg

fd

FD