Bait Location......

ReelSlim

Crew Member
I'm heading out to the cabin in Renfrew in a few weeks for the summer and was wondering where the best and most convinient place is to grab some bait. I'm coming across on the Ferry and will be getting some grub in Langford and then on to Rennie. Any good places to grab a fair amount of bait to at least keep me going for a bit? Thanks!

Greg

If you go old island highway wise buys is across from the petrocan. They are a new business so check it out. If you go through Langford there is westshore sport fishing. You could also stop at a marina in sooke (sunny shores, jocks dock, eagle eye etc.) or go to the port renfrew marina when your there. Use the Internet to find specific addresses for those places.

Thanks.........I normally head out there through Lake Cowichan so just needed a few options on the way through. I know it can be hit or miss sometimes in Renfrew and politics play a role at the marina depending on supplies. :)

Yea I know what your saying sometimes the marina in PR limits the amount you can purchase. Pick a retail location and call just before you leave to find out what their supply is like. It's good all over right now but that might change in a few weeks.

Back