Bags and Vinny Do Damage in the Upper!

Roe Bags

Yup Bags and Vinny did some real damage in Port this week!! High water and tons of fish..Hooked the biggest Steelie I've ever seen come out of the Stamp an honest 18lb's if not 20...Chrome fall run wild buck, and boy did he scream..Battled him for about 20 mins and finally landed it on 6lb leader, woohoo what a rush. Hooked about 14 fish and landed 10 not a bad day and we didn't even get below lower lagoon..The Environment boyz were out doing some brute stock fishery ofcourse using bait, pretty hard act to follow but we did ok. Driving into port the somass looked like chocolate milk...Anyone with any info on water conditions as of this weekend??

Common DH we all know that's how you and Nick became famous in Port fishin the upper red's...lol...Doesn't Nick guide up there all year round???...Often see that black ford parked at the hatchery...I know it's a challenging fishery with roe bags up there...And yup she's open till Jan 1, check it out quite a mix of summer,fall,winter fish around right now...Even seen Wolffy buckled over at Cable car with the Environment Boyz dooin the Brute stock thing...

Common DH we all know that's how you and Nick became famous in Port fishin the upper red's...lol...Doesn't Nick guide up there all year round???...Often see that black ford parked at the hatchery...I know it's a challenging fishery with roe bags up there...And yup she's open till Jan 1, check it out quite a mix of summer,fall,winter fish around right now...Even seen Wolffy buckled over at Cable car with the Environment Boyz dooin the Brute stock thing...

Back