Awesome fishing today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an Awesome fishing day today with two of our new Marina employees. Did not leave the dock until 8:30am, went out to fish the 11:30 tide change at Beano Creek. As soon as we put the lines down we doubled up on ling cod trolling. Hooked 12 Kept 5. Then the Chinook started an all-out assault on our anchovies, it was fast & fun for 2 more hrs. 12 Springs solidly hooked 6 in the box 10-22lbs. Pulled the plug after only 3hr total with lines in the water. Great Day!! Flashes off rigger ball was 4 for 4, Flasher on line went 2 for 8 on Chinook. Both lines had anchovies. Seems to be a message here??? What do you think?

100_1748.jpg
100_1747.jpg

Nice fish John! Leave a couple in the Ocean for us would Ya...we are still 6 weeks away from coming to Nootka!!...hahaha! Hope to be standing under that scale!!

Great fishing report! Good to see some fish coming in! Why the double identical posts FOJ? One here and one in the section specifically for reports. I think most of us who are on this site check both. Keep them comin but I don't think there's much sense in doubling up.

Cheers

Great fishing report! Good to see some fish coming in! Why the double identical posts FOJ? One here and one in the section specifically for reports. I think most of us who are on this site check both. Keep them comin but I don't think there's much sense in doubling up.

Cheers

Often wondered at the set-up and how it's split between fishing reports and regular forum stuff. I notice a lot of guys make the mistake of putting a report in the forum section rather than in the report. Then they recognize the mistake and repost. Not that computer savvy but I think it's because the report is a folder in the fishing forum rather than it's own separate file. Just happy to get a report-now if only the wind would give us a break to get over there.LOL

I agree i'm not trying to be bitchy because I don't really care, I just like to see reports wherever they are posted. Just double seems redundant. Hopefully the winds will die down over there for the long weekend!

Closing this thread for reason discussed...this report is in the Reports thread for Nootka/Esperanza already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back