August Tuna Run?

IronNoggin

Thinking of charging out after Tuna a couple of times this summer. Have a few of the Commercial Gentz keeping an eye on them, and of course letting me know once they get with striking range.

Have to check my schedule tomorrow as for dates.
Was wondering if Osama or anyone else with a suitable rig might want to venture out with us - the more the merrier kind of thing.
We'll be running 2 Grady's out, Safety in Numbers... LOL!

Just thought I'd see if there was any interest...

Cheers,
Nog

Good idea. Nebard and i were talking about giving them a go with his grady late august in Rennie but i assume your running out of ukee. Thats a fair distance port to port. If anyone wants to do it and needs a deckhand feel free to shoot a PM. I hear they are a ton of fun.

I may be into a tuna bash this season. I could run my boat from Nootka to Uke. Then to Port Alb. for haul out. Will need people for gas etc..

Im thinking an august 28 trip or sep 3 if im going to be able to do it, any interest or people available on those dates out of renfrew?

I couldnt find 3 to split going with OBH this year, but I'd love to get in on another boat.

There are great night-time critters to be had! Maybe not a swordfish, but pomfrets are surprisingly scrappy, as are the squid. Sharks too.

I'll be in Bamfield from sept 7-12. I'll be busy doing best-man junk. But... is anyone is really hard up for an experiences tuna fisherman, which I most definitely am, I could maybe sneak out for the Friday.... I know it won't happen, but I gotta put it out there!

You know that i'm all for the Tuna action but i'm gonna wait until they are within 50 miles. Probably not until the 2nd week of September. The water is still quite cold for the middle of July.

I may be into a tuna bash this season. I could run my boat from Nootka to Uke. Then to Port Alb. for haul out. Will need people for gas etc..

I'll be your "Goose" if it comes together.

url

hoping to make the run this year... overnighter sounds interesting, gonna need a tuna gear and knowledge. and a whack of salt ice !! Don from grappler is itching to go also..

Interested too if room. Price and dates to my pm box if anyone's got the space and time.
I'd like to write about the experience for a friend of mine, who's an editor of a very well known magazine.
Free exposure for the fellows with room in the boat.

If there's room I can fulfill all the mandatory criteria needed to accompany who ever on this Tuna slam................

Back