Atlantic tower mounts

You can contact them directly. They are really good to deal with. Their stuff is pricey, but when you have it in your hands you see why.

Or a decent local aluminum fabricator should be able to fab them up for you fairly economically. You just (more than likely) won’t get them made out of the shiny anodized material we all covet.

You can contact them directly. They are really good to deal with. Their stuff is pricey, but when you have it in your hands you see why.

Or a decent local aluminum fabricator should be able to fab them up for you fairly economically. You just (more than likely) won’t get them made out of the shiny anodized material we all covet.

Thanks, will try and call them Monday.

So far have found them less than desirable to deal with, perhaps I just got her during a certain time...
She wouldn’t sell me the mounting hardware kit I requested as she thinks it’s not the ideal application due to shear strength blah blah blah. She wants pictures of where I’m mounting arch first. Then she explained they usually do not break up the kits and sell pieces separately, but would make an exception and the quote was the same as the full kit. So basically half the kit for the same price HA!
Once she sees the pictures perhaps things will move along smooth...

Back