Aren't you glad you catch your own fish?

We only eat our own, wild caught and home processed fish. Most of what I see at the store does not look appetizing - esp. farmed salmon.

Tell her how much you are saving from buying that expensive fish at the supermarket. All the fish you catch is free!!! The bonus is yours is also fresh and handled properly. Oh and did I mention free yet. Tell her that and she will laugh and laugh.

Oly

Yep...love eating my own fresh caught Chinook salmon and Halibut!!!!
NEVER buy fish in the supermarket or restaurant!
The only problem is my wife keeps telling how much per pound we are paying for it!!!

Tell her how much you are saving from buying that expensive fish at the supermarket. All the fish you catch is free!!! The bonus is yours is also fresh and handled properly. Oh and did I mention free yet. Tell her that and she will laugh and laugh.

Oly
now try it with a wife that is allergic to fish, and can only white meat chicken... given up ..Moose , Elk Barren ground Caribou and yrs ago a Bison ... She reckons she could have bought a butcher and fishmonger store ..

Oly

I’m gonna need to see your math on that free fish claim. When I do the math on ours it doesn’t looks anything like free!

I’m gonna need to see your math on that free fish claim. When I do the math on ours it doesn’t looks anything like free!
Easy,your main hobby is boating, just cruising around, all your money just goes to that. Gas, insurance, maintenance
in all included in that hobby.

You are allowed to drift, (mooching) going slow, (trolling) while going about your hobby of boating.
Save a lot of gas just going slow.

Any fish you catch is FREE.

Back