Area 14 SFAC Meeting at Courtenay Fish & Game Club- Friday November 15, 2013 at 6 PM

GLG

Hi Folks
SFAC Area 14 Comox / Courtenay
We will be having our Fall General Meeting at Courtenay Fish & Game Club- Friday November 15, 2013 at 6 PM. The public is welcome to attend and spread the word if you can.

If you would like to be on our email list PM me here and I will add you.

GLG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks
SFAC Area 14 Comox / Courtenay
We will be having our Fall General Meeting at Courtenay Fish & Game Club- Friday November 15, 2013 at 6 PM. The public is welcome to attend and spread the word if you can.

If you would like to be on our email list PM me here and I will add you.

GLG

Friday night who's going? Brian you going to open the bar this time?

WHen is LML?

Look up your local Fish and Game club and ask them. You could try phoning the BCWF as well. If you find out post it up as this has been an issue on here before. Good luck and I hope you find out and attend.

Cheers,
John

Lml???? .............. Lower mainland????

No bar-- that requires a liquor license for a private function , and that costs. The SFAC does not have any. Maybe coffee.

Bump....
Tonight folks...
GLG

I can tell you what happened.

Chuck talked about quill back for 2 hours. There was a bunch of talk on halibut quota that will have zero impact on the end result. And there are lots of chum in the puntledge.

I didn't go, but I bet that is close.

I can tell you what happened.

Chuck talked about quill back for 2 hours. There was a bunch of talk on halibut quota that will have zero impact on the end result. And there are lots of chum in the puntledge.

I didn't go, but I bet that is close.

Thanks SophiaB for your comment but you are mistaken.
We have issues here in Area 14 that are very serious that need attention.
Again thanks for your 2 cent's

Cool..

Care to elaborate? or just play the "you should have been there" card?

Cool..

Care to elaborate? or just play the "you should have been there" card?

If you have been following the forum you will already know what the issues are.
Perhaps do a search on this forum to find out, or wait till the minutes are available.
PM incoming

Now u got my curiosity the one year I didn't go something important to our area comes up? I'm assuming the worst the reason why we didn't see many Chinook in the harbour this yr? What were the #s like?

Now u got my curiosity the one year I didn't go something important to our area comes up? I'm assuming the worst the reason why we didn't see many Chinook in the harbour this yr? What were the #s like?

Fall springs were down this year that's why the fishing was poor.
Our big issue is the closing of the DFO office and what that means to us.
There have been post on this board in regards to it.
Do a search and read all about it.

PM incoming......

Back