Are you ready for another Liberal term?! Will we fish in 2020...

Discussion in 'Conservation, Fishery Politics and Management.' started by StormTrooper, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormTrooper

StormTrooper Well-Known Member

The issue that I see with strategic voting is the insanity measure that we all continue to create on every new voting day...I voted for the Liberal "Gas Lighter" last time around in order to get rid of the Cons. All it did was help make Canada worse off both at home and abroad. I don't see the Cons doing any better this time around, nor do I see the NDP, Green or Block doing anything for us due to the lack of representation or coverage across this vast land. I am going to break my cycle of following the herd and vote for PPC. I am voting for what I do want, and not what I don't want. I want change.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    ILHG likes this.
  2. IronNoggin

IronNoggin Well-Known Member

Of course you can vote whatever way you please.
    Realize however, that the PPC has less than an icicles chance in hell of mounting anything more than a single seat or two, and so, any vote cast in their direction is in reality, a vote for the status quo. If you're fine with that, carry on. I simply am not.

Cheers,
    Nog

3. StormTrooper

That is not real what so ever. What you are stating is the simplicity in the dimension or realm that our country continues to get stuck in. Going in circles chasing what you don't want will not solve a single thing. We prove this term after term each and every time we vote out a party. I accept your input with respect and do not deny anyone their choice...I am simply proclaiming that I have decided to vote for change. 1212 Thank You. :)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    trophywife likes this.
  4. IronNoggin

IronNoggin Well-Known Member

Actually, it is about as REAL as it gets my friend.
    Sad but VERY True.

I also respect your thoughts and opinions, but am far from sharing that in this instance.

Cheers,
    Nog

SerengetiGuide and StormTrooper like this.
  5. StormTrooper

It's ok to disagree...I take no issue on any issue, with any person. Positive Light. :)

IronNoggin likes this.
  6. dradons

dradons Active Member

The one thing I think most can agree on is that all the political parties don't see Sportfishing as any type of real priority. Unfortunately, we don't make up a big enough voting block and getting elected is more important to them than actually governing.

7. agentaqua

agentaqua Well-Known Member

8. ILHG

ILHG Crew Member

I tried sending you a PM & it wont let me?

9. halimark

halimark Well-Known Member

Ask yourselves under what Gov did YOU as a sportsperson have more opportunity? Only 1 possible next Gov will not treat me worse than the criminals. Nobody gave me 10 million for hunting ISIS members.

HM

10. dradons

dradons Active Member

Not the question I would ask. More concerned about who is going to safeguard the best going forward and who will help ensure there are some fish around for my Kids. No party has instilled confidence for me in that.

trophywife and tincan like this.
  11. halimark

halimark Well-Known Member

You are correct, as stated above we are too small to worry about. One party promised then screwed us, stopped us from use and increased a minority's use, no more fish got to spawn, the other historically did nothing for or against us. Its business as usual for both parties just different groups, one industry the other minority. You choose who can use the resource but one way its not sporties.

I do not think for a second that all the crap we have endured has helped with more fish. It did scream loud and clear the two faced lying BS the Libs are willing to do. Look his Mum in the eyes while he stabs her in the back sort of person.

HM

12. agentaqua

we know who his Mom was - but who really was his Dad???...
    trudeau.png

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  13. SpringVelocity

SpringVelocity Well-Known Member

OMG Mulcair. Last person to comment on anyone.

14. agentaqua

15. agentaqua

16. ILHG

ILHG Crew Member

trudeau.png

17. agentaqua

18. dradons

dradons Active Member

Both of the two parties pander to corporate interests. One would have to be a tad delusional to think that a conservative government would have just have gave the middle finger to SNC. In fact, personally, I think they would have done a much better job just keeping it in the cabinet and may have actually got to a very similar place as the liberal government.

BCRingo and agentaqua like this.
  19. StormTrooper

The best solutions in life are simply the ones that we all control in ourselves. Don't wait for anyone to fix a problem that may or may not effect you directly. Choose and move forward. Yesterday and tomorrow mean nothing unless you work on today first. Make change. Vote for what you do want. Stop battling over what you don't want. The things that you want already surround you... accept them, be grateful and thankful. :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    big rock likes this.
  20. agentaqua

trophywife likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.